Bread is part of every person’s life, but the problem is that carbohydrates in the bread are harmful to human health. It is almost impossible to give up bread forever! Hence, a good keto bread recipe can help you fix this problem with a bang.
You don’t need to obtain flour from wheat. You can make bread using almond flour to suit your need for bread. Even though almond flour costs you more than wheat flour, nothing is more precious than your good health – health is wealth.
The main quality of the keto bread recipe you are going to learn through this article is that it is uniquely different from other keto bread recipes that are too much crumbly. Some people do not like keto bread recipes because most of them taste like eggs.
Another quality of this keto bread recipe is that you can use it the same as wheat bread. You can use this bread for making burgers, zingers, toasties, and sandwiches without a problem.
Ingredients & amount
- Almond Flour 100 gram
- Coconut oil 15 gram
- Eggs 4
- Melted butter 50 gram
- Baking powder 3 gram
- Salt 1 gram
- Xanthus 1 gram
How to prepare this keto bread recipe at home?
- Before you start this easy but helpful keto bread recipe, you need to make sure that your oven is as hot as 180 C.
- You now need to beat all the 4 eggs well in a suitable bowl until yolks & whites are well mixed.
- Add oil and butter in the beaten egg-liquid and beat this new mixture again.
- Now is the time to add the rest of the ingredients stated above and mix them well. That entire course of action should take you maximally 10 to 15 minutes.
- Store all the unbaked cake mixture in the oven for 40 minutes for baking purposes.
- Finally, take the cake out of the oven. It is ready to go!
In the final analysis
The above is a delicious keto bread recipe that you can use alone or to the accompaniment of keto diet pills for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or snack. The biggest benefit of the recipe is that this recipe gives you the taste of delicious, sweet bread. Still, at the same time, it protects you from the harmful impacts of carbohydrates and gluten, which are a common part of carbohydrate-based slices of bread.
The keto bread recipe is also beneficial for those who have to abstain from bread due to some diseases or because of medical restrictions. Without a doubt, giving up bread is tantamount to compromising on your favorite carb-foods that you once loved from the bottom of your heart. In fact, bread is something that you can use to make so many other things. So, leaving the brad forever is tantamount to leaving all those things.
The maximum time that you need to spend on the preparation of this keto bread recipe is just one hour, which is not a big deal at all. The recipe is not going to increase your sugar level, cholesterol level, blood pressure, & obesity. This keto bread is even useful for people with diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and cardiac problems.