Have you been searching for a list of delicious keto desserts that taste great? Now you can! These two featured menu items will show you how to enjoy dessert without losing your keto state. We have solved the riddle and found out what works with keto desserts. So if you have wondered what you wish to indulge in, follow these recipes. You will continue burning body fat and losing weight by following these dessert options below.
Keto desserts #1 – Sugar-Free Brownies Explained!
To make these delicious treats that have no sugar, follow these instructions as listed:
– Half a cup of margarine
– Two eggs
= 1 cup of sucralose sweetener
– A third of a cup of all-purpose flour
– 1/8 of a teaspoon of salt
– A 1/4 cup of skim milk
– One package of sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding mix
– 1 cup of no-fat milk
Keto desserts – Baking directions:
– Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour an 8×8 inch baking pan.
– In a small frying pan over medium temperature, melt the margarine and cocoa together while stirring.
– Please remove it from the heat and let it cool down.
– In a bowl, you will need to beat eggs until entirely frothy.
– Stir in the sucralose sweetener while combining the flour and salt.
– Stir this into egg mixture then mix in the cocoa and margarine.
– Lastly, stir in the 1/4 cup of milk and pour this into the baking pan.
– Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven when it is already heated to 350 degrees.
– To create the frosting, mix the sugar-free chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup of skim milk with an electric mixer.
– Mix until thick and spread over the brownies and cut them into pieces before being served
Keto desserts #2 – Delicious 5 ingredient peanut butter and chocolate cookies!
Now you can enjoy cookies that are high in protein, very low in carbohydrates, and sugar-free!
– 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
– One egg
– Two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
– One tablespoon of vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup of stevia sweetener
– Warm up the oven to 350 degrees F
– Mix the peanut butter, egg, stevia sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer.
– Roll the dough from the mixer into 1-inch balls.
– Place these dough balls, 1 inch apart, on a baking sheet you have not greased.
– Flatten the dough balls with a spoon.
– Bake in the oven for around 55 minutes and then let cool for ten minutes.
– Line a tray with waxed paper and transfer the cookies into this tray until cooled.
– Refrigerate the cookies for around 30 minutes.
You can lose even more weight and keep it off by continuing to browse our website for your keto desserts and dieting needs. We are here to help you, so check out our essential products now!